Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Finally!

Yes, I, Amy have finally started a blog. This may not seem that amazing, but for those of you who really know me, know this is a GIANT step into the world of electronic technology for me. Considering that it was only a mere six months ago that I even claimed an e-mail address as my own. I am not computer savvy in any way, shape or form, so it took me a while to believe that setting this up would be "simple". I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at everyone else's blogs (it's a great way to keep in touch) and am excited to show a little reciprocity, so here goes......... enjoy.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Very cute guys. Is Stella's hair a bit reddish or is it just the picture? See you soon.

Talana said...

Love it! I like your bangs, Amy. The view from Adam's office makes me really miss Utah!

Streeter Family said...

It was good to see you guys the other day!! I cant believe how big and how cute your girls are. Glad to see you figured out the blog...now its time to move on to facebook :)

jordan said...

you already know how happy this makes me. way to go guys!

AdAmy said...

Danielle, it's just the picture, but I can never decide what color it's going to end up. It looks brown in the inside light, but outside the roots look blonde. It will probably bleach really easy in the sun this summer.

Unknown said...

Hey Guys!
Your blog is so stinkin' cute! You will have to tell me more about how you did it, etc...
Love Adam's new office....congrats! Amy, in the picture of you, it looks like your hair is short and look how dang cute you would look with that pixy! Aren't my nieces just the cutest ever!