Thursday, December 11, 2008

California.......the final post

Every time we visit Encinitas, there's always a game or two of basketball to be played at the local park. Here are some great shots of the boys in action.

L to R: Adam's bro. Jared, Adam, bro-in-law, Sam

Adam dominated, as usual ;)

How do you like the new haircut I gave Grandma Judy? Classy eh?

Adam's sister, Erin had me add bangs to her do. She should have done it forever ago, so sassy. Claire decided she wasn't in the mood to have her picture taken.

Such a grand ol' time we had for the holiday. The depressing part of the vacation was when I discovered my first gray hairs (yes, that's plural, two to be exact) on Thanksgiving morning. I never thought I would see the day. I have been letting my natural color grow out and now I am second guessing the idea. I guess I AM nearing 30, so that's not all too early to be seeing the first signs that I am indeed aging and won't stay young forever (tears).

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Awe...I miss all you guys...

jordan said...

I too have just recently found my first grey hairs. 4 actually. boo hoo!