Friday, March 27, 2009

Check it out

It's official! Stella is a "big girl". She now tells me EVERY time she needs to "go", and has NOT had an accident in two weeks. Ba bye, very expensive diapers! See ya later, changing pad that was taking over my dresser in my bedroom! I'm stoked, and she is so proud of herself & really digs her big girl skivvies.

Stella, trying to get a glimpse of what her skivvies look like on her behind.

Too bad this picture is a little fuzzy. I had to capture this moment quickly, not giving the camera enough time to focus.

7 comments:

Danielle said...

"poo poo party"...you guys crack us up. We can only endeavor to be as fun parents as you are. :) Can't wait to see you soon.

The Conrad Family said...

Come train Aidan for me! There is no way I could train him as well as you could! You amaze me! No diapers...LUCKY!!!

Heather said...

Wow you are invited over come "potty training" time in two years. I can't believe how fast you are, or how fast Stella was at training. AMAZING. Miss seeing you at the gym, but now I know why-potty power time.

Kassey said...

Happiest day of my last year, Kambree getting potty trained. I know your joy!!

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!! Of course I am jealous I don't know if I should start Addison or not. Hats off to Stella!

La Familia Rigby said...

WELL, Hello friend! How are you? I've been looking for you for what seems like forever! SO CUTE you are! Don't be a stranger

Shena said...

sorry that comment from Alyssa was actually me. I was logged in on her account earlier and forgot to log out. Sorry!