Monday, October 5, 2009

Edward Jones Summer Regionals

This year the annual summer regional meetings were held at the Grand Targhee resort, and my was it grand! I always look forward to the end of June because I know we get to go on this little relaxing getaway weekend to enjoy good food and socialize with other Edward Jones employees and their families. It is such a beautiful area, I think we need to plan a winter ski vacation there in the future.

Adam and Ben are geared up for their downhill mountain bike ride. You ride the ski lift up to the trailhead and bike down. I still regret not joining them, but I didn't want to make the effort to find someone to watch the girlies. Crazy me.

riding up to the top

The view on the way up.... summertime right?

Definitely winter on the other side. I can't believe how much snow their still was for the end of June. Soooo pretty but fa-reez-ing! The wind was just a whipping over the mountain.

There were thousands of ladybugs in the rocks at the top of the mountain. The kids were in bug heaven.

Aww, the tetons...... so beautiful!

The awards dinner

6 comments:

Angie said...

Cute pictures...that was lots of fun wasn't it!!! I should have watched your girls for you while you went down the hill...next time! And I loved the last pic of you and Adam, because I took it :):)
Hope to see you guys soon, so sad that we usually have to leave Logan to see each other!

The Conrad Family said...

YEAH!!! You are back!! It is good to see what is happening with you all! Looks like you are doing well! The girls are getting so big...especially Stella!!

Brittany said...

I'm glad you're back!!! It was so fun to see you over the summer. I hope you're feeling better. I want to see a picture of you when you actually look like you're pregnant!

Ryan & Keri said...

YEA for updates! Happy belated birthday to Adam--btw, his twin lives in our new ward here in Katy. We look for you guys everytime we see this guy. It's crazy. And what a fun trip up the mountain. It's gorgeous! I miss the mountains. And you guys look beautiful in the shot above--beautiful, beautiful couple.

Julie and Nate said...

Very cute! It's nice to see you blogging again since I don't get to see you at Kids Klub. :)

Talana said...

Amy, I loooove this picture. You are the cutest couple in the world. I love all the other pictures you posted before this one, too. I MISS YOU!!!!!