Monday, March 29, 2010

2 + weeks

This is how Harper "measured up" at her 2 week doctor visit:
weight: 6 lbs 8 oz (10th percentile)
height: 19 1/2 inches (10th percentile)
head circumference: 33.3 cm (5th percentile)

So, as you can see, she had not quite regained her birth weight. Our doctor said she would feel better if we came back for a "weigh in" just to make sure she was gaining the proper weight that she needed.
Ten days later, we took Harper back and she was up to 7 lbs 2 oz. Yay!
It just seems crazy that at almost 3 weeks of age, Harper still didn't weigh as much as Claire & Stella did at birth.

tummy time

That is a little raspberry colored birthmark on Harper's toe.
So cute, and what a perfect place to have a birthmark!

sister bonding



8 comments:

Wendy P said...

Congratulations on your new little girl. She is gorgous and tiny. And I LOVE her name it was on my list of favorite girl names (along with Stella and Claire.)

The Conrad Family said...

So tiny and so adorable!!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

So precious Amy!! I think she looks just like you! You two make so really beautiful Kiddos! I love Stella’s sign...sounds like a very proud sister announcing Harper to the world (love that name:)

Danielle said...

Love the picture of all your girls together!
Harper is SO tiny!! What is it like to have an actual tiny baby? Since both mine have been nearly 9lbs at birth I have no idea!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Oops! I meant Claire made the sign...not Stella. Although, I'm sure Stella is very proud too. And it was suppose to say...you two make 'Some' real beautiful kiddos not 'so' I guess that’s how I type when I'm taking with Ella at the same time :)

Rich and Andrea said...

Amy! congrats on another baby, she's so adorable. I've been meaning to get on here and tell you that it looks like you bought your house pretty close to our old house in Logan. it looked like it was on our street even. anyway, now I'm pretty sure you did and that you're in the 9th ward. That's our old ward from Logan and you are friends with one of my old friends. Julie always took our family pictures. she even took them when we would come back to visit. she's good! I loved her pictures and actually miss them. Take care and let me know if you are in my old ward. Is Jason lambert your bishop?
turnerfamily4@comcast.net

The Huffies said...

Your family is adorable - what a cute little girl, I had no idea you had another little girl! Congrats!

Ryan and Keri said...

What a beautiful baby girl and I LOVE her birthmark on her cute feet! And beautiful sisters too!!