Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Harper Ann


This is me at about 6 am on Wednesday, Feb. 17.
A little less than 2 hrs. before giving birth to our beautiful baby girl, Harper.

She arrived at 7:57 am, weighing in at 6 lbs. 10.5 oz. (as you can see), & 19 inches long.
My smallest baby thus far.

Look at those lips!
Adam kept saying "she has big lips". We're not use to that in our family, so a slightly full lower lip was very noticeable.


I predict that she will be blonde because her eyebrows and eyelashes are very light. Claire and Stella were both born with darker, very defined eyebrows.
Right now her hair is a light brown color. She has the mullet thing going on already, with longer & more hair in the back.
Her eyes seem to be a lighter blue than her sisters' were at birth. I think they may end up either green or blue, we'll see.


Claire & Stella absolutely adore her! (Sometimes a little too much) ;).
Things are going really good so far. Harper has been a sweet, mild mannered & relatively easy baby. Knock the wood!

15 comments:

Tori said...

congrats you guys! i had no idea you had your baby (adam didn't either!) i love the name Harper and I hope things are going well for you guys!

Julie and Nate said...

YAY!! How exciting... congrats! You're lucky you had her when you did. Kayson and Kenlie weren't allowed to come to the hospital when Kate was born. I bet Claire and Stella are amazing helpers!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

1st of all you are an adorable prengant lady! 2nd I'm jelous b/c I have always wanted 3 girls in a row together. and last I LOVE the name Harper!! One of my top names. Congrats Amy you have a beautiful family and Harper is just perfect.

Danielle said...

Wow - if she was turns out to be blonde and blue-eyed, could I borrow her? ;)
Glad things are going so well for you guys! Love the pictures of your new addition. Hopefully we'll all be able to get together one of these days to both meet each others' new additions.

Brittany said...

Wow Amy, you look amazing!!! Harper looks so precious too! We need to do another outing to the park when this weather warms up.

Jamie said...

Congratulations!! How fun three girls would be. I am so excited for you guys! One question though! Where is all the baby fat? You looked completely normal except for the basketball. You look great!

Lindsey said...

Congrats on another beautiful baby girl! And you look amazing. Harper will love having two older adoring sisters :) Enjoy!

Angie said...

She is adoreable!!! And you look so cute in your prego pic and right after you had her. Congratulations!!! And I loved Adams E Jones T shirt ::))

Jessica said...

Yay! You finally blogged Harper! I have been DYING to see pictures of her. What a cutie.

jordan said...

Yay! I've loved your blogathon. It makes me miss you guys sooooo much! I can't wait to come in April and meet baby Harper. She is beautiful!

Mortons Love said...

Oh, she is beautiful. Congratulations!!!

And how great do you look post-op. What 2 minutes after giving birth? Not really fair...

The Conrad Family said...

Oh my goodness Amy!! She is just plain precious! I am so happy for you guys! I was excited to hear her name...which I love! You have the best names! Hope you all are doing well! Oh...and...no fair! You look too pretty to have just had a baby...especially that early in the morning! Congratulations!!

MegaPPod said...

Gorgeous. All of you. The Baby, her beautiful name, just gorgeous. Hope you are all well and loving Logan in the deep freeze. Just enjoying 65 and sunny down here in San Antonio. Hope 3 is a lucky number!

Beth and Mark said...

You look like you have a ball shoved up your shirt. Not like you are getting ready to really have the baby. She's beautiful. We might be up in Logan this week. We will call and maybe we can meet her in person.

The Karrens said...

I love all of this! I love her name, love the update on the blog, and I love the picture of you, Adam, and Harper in the operating room... That is an awesome picture. We need to come and meet her and see you guys. Good job!