Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby girls DO cry

Stella and Lila hanging out, getting to know each other a little better

Lila becomes upset and Stella is accessing the situation

Stella, being the tenderhearted little girl that she is, decides to join in on the chorus

A couple of weeks ago, we had the opportunity to reconnect with our long lost friends, the Daines family. It was a lot of fun but went by way too quickly. They had to get back to graduate school reality, and us to the reality that they won't be joining us in L town again this summer. Last summer, they took a break from Cali., and spent the summer hangin' with us. It was a lot of fun because Jordan and I were both big and pregnant with these two bundles of joy featured here. They were born two weeks apart and we have high hopes that they will share a future of lots of laughter and yes, many tears together. Sooo cute!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Nathan told me he is hurt that you didn't post any pictures of him. ;)

Heather said...

This cracks me up. It reminds me of SARC when one kid starts crying and before you know it EVERYONE in the baby room is crying. So sweet.

jordan said...

I love it! cutest little things ever, even with the tears. Your pictures turned out better than mine. I'll have to get them from you.

I'm so sad we didn't get to see you guys. It looks like you had a good time though. I'll have to hear all the details.