Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's a nice day for a Whitt wedding

The new Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Whitt
married May 10, 2008

The San Diego temple is the most beautiful in my opinion, (next to SLC temple, of course) it's breathtaking.
Sam and Erin's sealing was extraordinary, I feel very privileged to have been there.

Beaming Erin and Sam

Stella with her daddy (brother of the bride.)

Proud Mother of the Bride

Beautiful sisters, Erin and Laura

Cute little cousins Nathan and Stella.
Stella was having one of those sleep deprived days and this picture shows it. It took a lot to get her to smile. Poor little Nathan was all smiles, wanting to play, and was getting rejected.

Nathan and Stella look like they're on a date. Their little outfits coordinated perfectly.
These two sweeties are ten weeks apart and had a blast playing and getting to know each other. So much fun!

Claire with the bride's bouquet.
Auntie Erin gave Claire her bouquet at the end of the evening instead of throwing it. It made Claire's day, you should have seen the proud, I'm so special look on her face, it was really cute.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Nice title. You guys are so creative. :)
I sent you guys a bunch of hardcopy photos in the mail. I had some cute stuff of your girls I thought I'd share.
I sure wish we could get those cousins together more often - it was so much fun to see the "interaction". I bet there will be fun times ahead for them when differences between boy and girl behavior becomes more apparent.

Danielle said...

Oh - and let me know about the van thing. I'm in the process of collecting pacifiers. Anything else you want from "the big city"? Since when did we start communicating via blog comment box?

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Stella Bella!

Ryan & Keri said...

What beautiful pictures and cute girls!! I love the San Diego Temple. Of course, I've only see it from the freeway, but it's gorgeous!!! I'm glad you guys had such a great trip!