Friday, May 30, 2008

The flier that started it all

We are in the process of purchasing our first home. I have been very hesitant to post anything about it, because I don't want to jinx it. It seems too good to be true. But I think everything is going to be fine. So here is a picture of the flier that started it all. It is such a cute little cottage style home built in 1948. It has been updated beautifully. There are 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms. 2,060 sq. feet (upstairs and downstairs combined.) Original hardwood floors throughout the entire upstairs except the kitchen, which has new tile. 2 fireplaces. And one thing we are very excited about is the fenced in back yard with a little playhouse for the girls. I can't believe it, we are going to have our very own yard. Okay, I better stop, I'll post more pictures when I get the chance to take some.

9 comments:

Heather said...

I absolutely love it. I am excited for you guys and remember the excitement in purchasing our first home. YOu guys are going to love it, especially the yard like you said.

Danielle said...

Glad to know things are working out for you guys. We're excited to see your new house...someday...

jordan said...

I love it Amy. You definitely had a reason to get excited. I think you made a great decision and I can't wait to see it.

The Conrad Family said...

Amy!!!!This is so exciting. Now you guys are like real grown-ups! The house looks wonderful and I must say I am super jealous! Congrats...you guys deserve it! I hope it all works out smoothly...I will have to come see it when I am in town. I come at least once a month now...at least for a while. Your kids are going to love the yard and getting to play outside! So happy for you guys!

Heather said...

Amy I need your email address so I can invite you to view my blog. I made it private the other day. Sorry, no heads up on that. I hope SARC was fun Tuesday.

Ryan & Keri said...

I love this house! It looks oddly familiar. Where is it? Is it somewhere off of 5th and and 4th? I don't know why, but I really think that I have seen it before. Anyway, congratulations! That's very exciting, Amy! Let us know when you are closing.

Danielle said...

Yep - that's the troll under the aurora bridge. it's very close to where we live. We actually took Judith and co. to see it when they were in town last September. jared thought it was neat. you guys should come visit. We can take you on a tour of some of these weird things around town.

Tori said...

Congrats it is a waaay cute house, not too far from us!! When's the big moving day?? Your girls will love it!

Talana said...

Your house is soooo cute! Hopefully we'll be able to come see it one of these days. Congratulations!