Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back to blogging

Wow, it has been a while. We moved into our first home the end of June, and just recently got our internet up and running again. It's crazy how the things that you do regularly really have a lot to do with habit. We got our internet running a week ago and since I've been out of the habit of checking my e-mail and blogging, I just barely got around to posting again.
We've had a really fun summer and I am soooo sad to see it cruising to an end. It is already starting to cool down here, and reality of what is coming (bitter cold) is setting in. I really do enjoy Winter and a white Christmas, but I have to admit, I wish we could shave one month or dare I say two, off of the season. Anyway, I want to try to post a brief summary of what we have been up to the last 2 1/2 months, mixed in with what's going on now. Sorry in advance for the dated events.

2 comments:

Tori said...

Welcome back, welcome back! Claire seems so grown up in those pictures!!

Ryan & Keri said...

I'm so glad that you are back!!!