Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A sneak peak into the mind of a 4 year old

I work at the local gym once a week for four hours so that I can get a free membership for my family and other discounts. I work in the "Kids Klub", so I get to take my children with me to work. Yesterday we were sitting in the lobby on our break eating lunch and Claire says to me, "Mom, look at that girl over there, what is she doing?" (For those of you who have been to the Sports Academy have probably noticed the bronze sculpture that stands in the main entrance of a lady doing a dance leap in the air.) I said, "She is leaping & dancing." Claire: "She's pretty, did she die and they took her body and put her there?" Oh my gosh, poor girl is thinking that we "taxidermy" humans and display them like animals. Geez, I sure am glad that we don't really do that.

4 comments:

jordan said...

I'd love to get inside Ryder's head and see how he views the world!

The Conrad Family said...

That is too funny!!! You know that is a pretty logical way to look at a statue! She always has been one smart girl!

Danielle said...

Oh, that girl. Jason and I still very often say to each other with that little Claire attitude: "I'm sorry Mom, but I'm just TOO tired to brush my teeth."

Ryan & Keri said...

This is so funny! I miss seeing you guys while we were vting. What a sweet girl!