Monday, October 27, 2008

The Pumpkin Walk

On Friday, we met Claire's preschool class at the pumpkin walk. Her preschool made a display for the pumpkin walk, the theme was fire safety since that is what they recently learned in school. Each child got to decorate their own fireman/woman pumpkin for the display.


Here's Claire's, I love the hair do.

a portion of the display, can you spot Claire's pumpkin?;)


Claire as Ariel. The people in charge need to make some new posing boards, or whatever you call them. These are the same as last year, and I'm sure even years before that.


Stella as Yoda. Claire was the photographer here, while I held Stella up. It's kinda hard to see her sweet little face. Claire loves being behind the camera.

I wanted to get the girls together here, but by the end of our trip, Stella was so over it. When I set her down on the hay bail, she had a little melt down, arching her back and all. Thanks Claire for your consistent cooperation.

5 comments:

krista said...

Zack and I were wishing we could go to the pumpkin walk this year. Tell Claire I love her pumpkin. Stella sure makes a cute Yoda. Love ya.

Beth and Mark said...

No one knows how to do the pumpkin walk like Logan. That is the highlight of Halloween up there. Wish we had one here we could even attend without bundling up :) I liked the boards, they were ones I hadn't seen so they are pretty new I think. Have a great halloween.

Ryan & Keri said...

Oh . . . I'm missing Logan. We love the annual Pumpkin Walk! How fun that they did a theme for her class. And I hear you about the melt downs by the end--that's the way it is wherever we go. They start happy and we're running for the car by the end. I'm glad that you guys had such a great time! Great job on your photography skills, Claire!

Danielle said...

She's a little artist! :)
Hey - I know this is a pain, Amy, but can you email me Judith's borscht recipe? I want to make it later in the week. Thanks in advance!

kevin and angie said...

We went to the Pumpkin Walk and saw her preschools cute display. Andrew called them "fire pumpkins"