Sunday, December 7, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun.......and be a little crazy

On the first weekend of November, all of the girls in my family ( me, my Mom and sisters) took our annual trip to SLC without kids or hubbies. We do a lot of shopping, eating yummy food, movies, talking, (unfortunately, a lot of politics this time, oh well, tis the season) laughing and yes being silly and crazy. My youngest sister, Breck had the idea for all of us to do our best crazy person face for a picture (she was the one with the camera). We all took turns and were laughing hysterically after viewing each one, while riding to our next destination. When it came to her turn, she didn't want to do it until we convinced her later to do a crazed impulse buyer face after shopping at the mall. We all thought it was hilarious and perfect. When I had Breck e-mail the pics from our trip to me, her crazy person pic was missing. She decided she didn't look good enough and deleted her picture. Silly girl. So I only get to share the rest of ours, and too bad these pictures aren't larger, (this is as big as I could get them to post for some reason) so you can really appreciate their greatness. :) I'm sure these pictures won't be near as funny to everyone else as they were to us at the time, you know how it goes.

Becky

Kristin

Mom

Me, in case you didn't recognize me since I do not usually behave in such a way ;)

Mom, Kristin and I riding in the backseat

The sisters posing by a "Twilight" poster with some random guy who insisted on being in the picture with us because "he loved the books too". Strange moment. Yes, I did read the books, and I did indeed enjoy the movie, obviously not as good as the book, but I thought it was well done. I am a fan, but I wouldn't consider myself obsessed. I do not own any "Twilight" paraphernalia. Just thought I would get that out there.

5 comments:

Angie said...

It looks like you had tons of fun. That would be a fun tradition.
I feel the same way about Twilight!!!

Ryan & Keri said...

What a fun weekend! I'm so glad you could get away! And I read Twilight too. I didn't like the movie so much, but the books were good. Anyway, love the "face" pics--best memories!

krista said...

Looks like it was a hit of a weekend. We stopped by your house in hopes you guys would be home but you are in Cali. I hope you had fun! Miss you guys.

kevin and angie said...

how fun, a girls night out!! there is nothing better than spending time with sisters!!!

Heather said...

Looks like a ton of fun. Cute pictures. Thanks for the Twilight Night. I enjoyed the movie as well-not obsessed enough to squeal at high decibles (is that how you spell it?)in the movie theater or while waiting in line- just a fan.