Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Super potty trainee & Super Mario Bros.

I have been potty training Stella since last Thursday, and today was her best day ever with ZERO accidents. I am stoked! I thought March would be a good month to get this out of the way while it is still cold outside. When Summer is here, I want to focus on being outside and having as much fun as possible. Summer is so busy that I just want to get this out of the way. I am so proud of her and as you can see, she is proud of herself! Not bad for a 22 month old, eh? I am just crossing my fingers that she won't have any major set-backs. I swear that I am saying, "Stella, do you need to go potty?" in my sleep.

"That was worth it." She loves her rewards!

Poor Claire has been a little stir crazy sitting at home with a pottier in training. We have played a ton of the old school Super Mario Bros. She is loving it, and is stepping up her eye/hand coordination. It has been fun watching her and playing with her, it has brought back many childhood memories.

11 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm SO impressed. Nathan will be another story, I think. He has never minded being wet or dirty and therefore isn't aware of it yet. I keep hoping but I think he will be long after age 2. You'll have to give me pointers because I am really NOT looking forward to the process. Our pediatrician told us to go buy a potty chair to get him used to the idea but the kid is just cognizantly so far away, I think it's pointless at the moment.

Beth and Mark said...

Slater has the pee down but poop is another story. Now you need to come visit again so Dane and Claire can play Mario together. He's Mario obsessed.

The Conrad Family said...

Well done Amy!! Wanna come train Aidan for me...he turns two tomorrow and I just barely got Talia trained! You are my hero!

krista said...

Way to go Stella! I can't believe how fast kids grow up. I love the old school nintendo. It brings back memories for me too. Miss you guys, we will have to get together soon.

Casey Hyer Photography said...

How's it going Amy! Super cute kids!

jordan said...

Yay Stella!! yay Amy!! yay Claire (for the hand eye stuff)!!

Heather said...

Hey,
Can you give me some input into where your sister finds her rings. My friend just lost her diamond. I told her you have the cutest fake ring ever. Any way you can find out where she can get one of those cute rings? Thanks for your help for another friend.

Tori said...

I can't believe Stella is big enough to be potty trained...time sure flies! Your girls are sure cute though!

You guys are welcome to visit anytime, we love visitors!! :)

Talana said...

Woo-hoo for Stella!

The Karrens said...

glad to see that you are back to blogging! and holy cow, way to go Stella!

Mortons Love said...

I totally want the o.g. super mario!!