Monday, June 8, 2009

Spring hollow

A couple of weekends ago, we decided to enjoy Mother nature and take a little hike up Spring hollow in Logan canyon. Adam proposed to me on this trail (just a little FYI). It is sooooo beautiful this time of year, because everything is very green and lush. We took this little jaunt while Adam's family was visiting, but I never had the chance to actually walk down and check out the area where the water is escaping from the earth. It is a- maz- ing! I've seen it before but it just amazes me every time. Of course we had to fill up our water bottle with the ice cold, oh so fresh H2o! It is crazy how much water is created out of these two small areas combined, there must be a lot of force, for sure.


Right above my head is one of the springs.

Taking a break. After all, it is taxing being hauled in that carrier everywhere.

I love this cute little tender moment!

Check out the view behind us, it was so pretty! Of course the picture doesn't do it justice.

Claire was practicing her photography skills here.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a wonderful family outing. You guys are such a cute family :)
I love seeing all of the Logan sites, it makes me miss it.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

So ADORABLE! That's all I have to say. you guys are adorable. And I agree with the comment above, Logan is a beautiful place.
Just plan on coming with us girls to next years girls trip. I will for sure keep you posted now that we have contact! :) Yipee!

Jamie said...

Your girls are getting so big. I love the pictures of Stella in her glasses! You have to let me know where this hike is at...I need something to put me into labor!

Jessica said...

That looks amazing! We definately need to check out that hike Thanks for the tip.

Julie and Nate said...

You all look way to glamorous to be hiking! Very fun!

Talana said...

Great pics, Amy. Thanks for sharing some of Logan's treasures with us. Your family just keeps getting cuter and we miss you guys like crazy! Love reading your blog!

Davis Family said...

I LOVE YOU!!! I have been slow to respond, but I am so glad that you found us! You are gorgeous and your family is so beautiful!! Where are you living now? Tell me everything!

jordan said...

such a fun family outing. I wish we were there!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

It's all so BEE-utiful! I think Claire is going to be quite the photographer! She has mad skills :)

Heather said...

We need to get on some hikes as a family. I love the pictures- it makes me want to hike. Miss seeing you. We need to get together.